The NCAA Football Blog: A virtual stadium where fans get an insider-look at NCAA Football
with opinions, guest bloggers, and celebrities giving their take.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

The Crimson Tide is Ready.

Ok. Alabama. We get it. You like football.

Hey, I like it too. 92,000 of you showed up for Nick Saban's first spring game.

92,000.

That's not liking football. That is living football.
You do realize the Alabama was playing...itself, right?

And by that I mean, it wasn't a real game. It wasn't really even practice.

It was a scrimmage.
I'm sorry Tide fans. You know I love you guys. I love the 'Bama tradition. I love that Saban is there, I love that 'Bama will be back (and not down the road, you will be back within the next three years max) I love that John Parker Wilson and his brother (baseball player Ross) both went to Hoover.

I love the fact that over 92,000 of you showed up for a scrimmage!

God bless you Alabama, and God bless college football!
92,000!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sure is great living in Alabama :). Thanks for giving us the props. Also, I was gonna tell you, when you write an article, post a link to it on BeTheRef.com and maybe drive some extra traffic over here to your site.

9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mario oyunları
çocuk oyunları
güzel oyunlar

5:51 AM  
Anonymous WOW GOLD said...

very good blog

3:17 AM  
Blogger eaglepaw said...

oyun oyna
oyun
oyun indir
Ben 10 oyunları
sxe indir
ünlü oyunları
zuma oyunları
araba oyunları
Smackdown Oyunları
uzay Oyunları
minibüs Oyunları
oyun blog
oyunlar

3:15 PM  
Blogger admin said...

program indir

3:13 AM  
Blogger hedefraf said...

good

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home